Monday 10 October 2011

Pinterest Obsession....

Just so you know, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, though I have recently discovered Pinterest and I am, to be honest, completely addicted. It is just my happy place to go when the world is getting be down and admire tons of pretty things and clever ideas and wonderful quotes and future inspiration - I love it! So I am going to start adding my finds to my blogs as well. But for now please find some tasters of the yumminess I have found below:



Source: None via Gill on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Gill on Pinterest

Source: None via Gill on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Gill on Pinterest

Source: ontobaby.com via Gill on Pinterest

Source: None via Gill on Pinterest


Source: techeblog.com via Gill on Pinterest

I promise you from now on my Pinterest blog posts will be less random - but honestly how amazing are all of the above!

If you like my style you can follow me directly on Pinterest too - see you there! Get Pinning!! x



No comments:

Post a Comment