Sunday 8 May 2011

BACK GARDEN: Inspiration (from other peoples gardens)

It's always worth keeping an eye out for ideas wherever you go and whatever you see. Just seen the simplest of ideas, and I can't believe I haven't thought of it before, but am definately inspired to try it myself. Painting picnic bench and chairs cream...


  ...and putting on seat cushions just makes the world of difference to this set. I was going to look out in the second hand furniture warehouses for a larger set, similar to this for our garden this summer but now I know exactly what I'm going to do with the one I find. Lovely!

I really love the eclectic mix of old and new, along with the fabrics my lovely friend Laura has used in her garden (below) to make the outside space feel like another room....



No comments:

Post a Comment