Sunday 8 May 2011

BACK GARDEN: Inspiration (from magazines, blogs, books, websites & articles)

I'm going to again keep a scrapbook here of ideas which I like which I see in magazines, blogs, books, websites & articles:

I love this seated area which I have found on Ideal Home Magazines website. We would like to build something similar down the end of our garden with solid seating and removable covers, laterns and cushions. Also really like how this one has an corner bench round some raised planting. Just lovely



Absolutely love this permanent hammock - image posted by hello friend
I love the idea of solid weather proof furniture with removable cushions for when you're actually out there. This is the perfect example from Fenton & Fenton featured on Belle Maison

You can never have too many lanterns in my opinion, I love Moroccan influence too. I love this flash of colour, laterns and stools from Fenton & Fenton, featured on Belle Maison

No comments:

Post a Comment