Tuesday 19 April 2011

KITCHEN: Ideas & inspiration

I have recently found a wonderful new blog for inspiration - Remodelaholic! It is a collection of lots of other peoples home projects and is a complete aladins cave of ideas. Here is a Kitchen transformation which I just love:

From:
 To:

 Stunning! Please find full article on the project here.

 Just found another lovely kitchen, but this time on Like it, Love it:
It's amazing how striking just white can be!
I think I will do a signature colour on our walls, maybe a turquoisey colour but I think everything else bar the work tops and floors will be white.

Another lovely Kitchen from a new blog I've found called Whatever:

Love the flashes of colour in this otherwise very white kitchen on Fenton& Fenton featured on Belle Maison

No comments:

Post a Comment