Tuesday 28 December 2010

FUTURE ROOMS: Nursery

Here is my Pinterest Board of all things kids and family.....



How gorgeous is this nursery! Go to Hello Lucky for instructions on how to make this lovely mobile....


Really cute girlie room, especially for the girliest of girls featuring Blowing Cherry Blossom Branch - Baby Nursery Wall Decal, idea from an etsy shop surface inspired.


Just found another gorgeous room at Like it Love it  - I think it might be my favourite yet, the use of personalised wallart, funky fabrics and done up second hand furniture here is just beautiful, I can definately imagine doing something similar one day! I love it so much I'm post almost all the photos:




















































































 18/5/11

Just found another absolutely stunning room, this time by Shelli from A La Mode, who's room was featured on remodelaholic.

































Nicole @ Making it lovely has just published photos of her new baby's Nursery and again it is just lovely...


No comments:

Post a Comment